Friday, May 22, 2020

AND LOCK UP YOUR ADDERAL


I've been saying for some time that our politicians are fair game, but we should not take shots at their supporters. I try to live by that. This toe's the line a bit.
I've heard it said "Sure he's crass and vulgar and I wouldn't want him at my BBQ but he gets things done." And that is a valid point.

"Me, I wouldn't want him at my BBQ because he'd take up a dump in the pool and blame it on democrats, boast about grabbing my wife's pussy, take one look at my Latino attorney and contact INS, call the guys in white hoods who crashed the party good people, encourage everyone at the party to drink Drano, put a tariff on the egg rolls and lie about how the Chinese are paying for it, brag about his IQ and then tell my kid the Continental Army took out airports during the revolutionary war, lecture me about how the weather vane at the top of my house kills birds, tell my African-American pal he comes from a shithole country, cheat at miniature golf, call any woman who dare ask him a simple question rude and disrespectful, brag about how his house is better than my house and refuse to shut up about it, kick my transqender friend out of the party, eat all my hot dogs and swear Barack Obama did it even though Barack Obama isn't at the party, screw my pooch and blame it on the pooch, then tell me to get away from the grill because the grill is a big, beautiful grill and it was his idea I buy it in the first place. And when he finally left I'd discovered my cuff links were missing."

No comments: