Thursday, January 28, 2021

I COULDA BEEN A CONTENDER

 Last year I was on pace to pretty much double my blogging production from the last several years. 
Sixty posts in July had me on track for over one hundred post for the year. I hadnt had a year like that in a long time. My best year production wise was when I first got clean in 2009.
340 posts in a 365 day period!

I'm not sure why I fell off last year. COVID Fatigue? Isolation? Politics? Lack of Interest? Probably all of the above. Also, after 15 years of blogging sometimes you just run out of stories to tell, especially if you stop paying attention.

Anyway, I know a lot of people that write about writing but never actually write anything. 
I'm not going to start doing that, but maybe this will help jump start me for 2021.

3 comments:

diana said...

I so miss your posts/comments/rages/venting/observations :) Please do come back :)

Sous Gal now retired and sober

Bulletholes said...

Hey Sous Gal! Good to see you. Retired and sober is a good way to be. Still in BC? Maybe I'll have to write about this 50 pound steel skillet an old chef sent me a while back. It took a while to get it seasoned properly, but now I can make an omelet in it!

diana said...

s still in B.C. now further west in Vancouver Lower Mainland. 8 months sober so far :) Okay, so! 50 pound skillet...can you toss it for saute? Inquiring minds :)