Tuesday, August 10, 2021

HOW HARD COULD IT BE?

I’ve been keeping a friends little puppy dog for about 6 weeks. Little Buster, ain’t he cute?
I called her a couple weeks ago.
“Buster needs a groomer. He’s getting a little stinky, and he pulled down my hot wax smell good thing, so he’s got a shiny blue waxy butt and matted hair”
“You can take him to PetSmart, they know him there” she says.
Well two weeks went by and I still hadn’t taken him. Then he and I were playing “Where's the Treat” a few nights ago.
That’s when I saw it. His little tear ducts were all matted up with eye boogers. I mean really bad. I felt horrible. I’d neglected poor Buster.
I called his owner but there was no answer.
I called my daughter, who knows all about these things.
“Dad, you can go online and make an appointment.”
I looked at Buster’s pitiful neglected eyes. The sooner the better.
I went online to make an appointment. But I didn’t really have access to Busters account, so I figured I’d make one of my own. How hard could it be? Its just a form you fill out. That’s what I do at work. I fill out forms. I’m pretty good too!

The form goes:
Dogs Name: Buster!
Weight: 10 lbs.
Color: Blonde
Breed: Lhaso Apso
Birthdate: 7/1/2021
An lastly a pic of Buster. I uploaded the one above and clicked CONTINUE.
(Big Beeping Sound and a warning message)
“Your dog is only 1 month old. We do not groom puppies this young”
Well, drats!
And good golly, there is not a way to edit or delete Buster, and those eye boogers are horrible so there is only one thing left to do.
Make another dog! How hard could it be?

I named this one “Mister Pete”, changed the birthdate by a year, uploaded that cute pic and clicked “CONTINUE”
(Big Beeping Sound and a warning message)
“This dog is already in the system”
Well, damn! I need a new pic for dog number three!

I named # 3 “Butterball”, uploaded the new pic and there was no warning buzzer. Success!
But now PetSmart wants me to upload Butterballs shot record, which I do not have and if I did the records would be for a dog named Buster.

And that is how I came have 3 dogs registered with PetSmart.

 

No comments: