Wednesday, September 16, 2026

SHUT UP ALREADY



Dear Mr Trump;
Please stop fucking with the economy. My retirement is coming up too soon for you to decimate my savings. I’ve poured a lot of money into it the last several years, and its been a real boon. I’m not as concerned about outliving my money as I once was. My retirement earnings were doing quite well until you started with all these dipshit tariffs and unnecessary wars.


I understand when the bottom fell out during COVID it wasn’t your fault. But it is exactly the kind of thing that happens to evil rulers; pestilence, invasions of frogs and locusts, and hail that catches fire when it hits the ground. No one had seen anything like it. That I can tell you.
I know none of this will make a whit to you. You've been raking it in hand over fist the last 20 months, and the price of ground beef and private parties on lush tropical islands is meaningless to you.

Colin Powell famously said of Iraq “You break it you buy it” and Mr Trump you broke the shit out of it. I know you think its all Biden’s and Obama’s fault, and the Ukraine blah blah blah, but no, it’s you. I believe things will get better in spite of you come November. I don’t think we can fix anytime soon the shit you’ve broken but we can stop you from breaking it more.
So just stop, and shut up already.
Thank you for your attention to this matter
Steve



No comments: