Wednesday, July 31, 2019

THE LEAST RACIST

I’ve adopted the “5 Hot” rating system for Racism. Like when you go for Thai food, and order the Shrimp Pad Thai, and you like it a little hotter than medium hot, so you go with “4 Hot”. Your date, she doesn’t like it that hot, so she has the Chicken Krapow “2 Hot”. I like my Yum Nua a little hotter than 4, so I go with “5 Hot “ on the Yum Nua.
Trump scores himself a "1 Hot". Says he is the "least Racist " person in the world. He looks hotter than that to me. At least a "3 Hot".
Me? I give myself a "2 Hot". I generally avoid rating my friends.

2 comments:

Louise Gallagher said...

Love the analogy.

I live north of the 49th parallel. From this perspective, I watch what your president is doing and listen to what he is saying and my heart feels heavy -- like a 5 heavy in sadness and sorrow that your amazing country has a president who doesn't seem to understand decency, civility and leadership.

But then, I am watching from afar and it is easy to judge when out of range.

Thank you for enlightening me with your stories.

Bulletholes said...

hahahah...I wake up every morning and think "Today, I'm not writing, I'm not saying ANYTHING about that man" but by noon he has said or done something so ridiculous I just cant help it.
Hello Calgary! I used to work for The Keg Restaurant a long time ago.