Friday, December 26, 2014

ITS BEEN A HARD DAYS NIGHT


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and got everything they wanted, and enjoy continued blessings for all of next year, and gas prices stay low.

The best part of Christmas was buying Dave Mows Grass some bowling shoes, shipping them to Arkansas, then calling the local bowling alley up there and getting him a $50 Bowling certificate.
The man said "Would you like us to call him Christmas Eve and let him know its here?"
"Yes, that would be so nice" I said.
Then, Christmas Eve, Dave calls me and thanks me for the bowling certificate.
He hasnt opened packages to find the shoes yet, burt he is excited and says:
"I was going to spend some money on a Smart Phone, but instead I'm going to buy bowling shoes."
Man, I just couldn't stop grinning, thinking about him opening up those shoes..
As it ends up, he not only got Bowling shoes under the tree, but a Smart Phone too!
What will he do with all that money?

I guess every few years, or less, you manage to buy the right gift for the right person at the right time, and its the best feeling ever. Maybe that's what Christmas really is,.

No comments: