Friday, August 23, 2019

ALWAYS IN DANGER

Post inspired by Live and Learn. Asking prayers for brother.


We had our big ISO audit yesterday. When they got to me they wanted to see my receive process. I grabbed a box that came from out LAX maintenance center. Probably a radio that needs repair.
“I can show you better than I can tell you” I said.
I opened the box. No packing slip, no repair tag, both ISO requirements. My ears go red.
“Well, lets take a look in the database. There will be a ship task done for shipping it here.”
Well, guess what? No ship task. It’s a mystery basket, that’s what I got.
My boss, he says “Its not your fault. All you did was open the box”
Still, its no way to start an ISO audit. Frigging LAX, I should have known better.
There is a song from the 80’s I think of it a lot, but I can only remember 3 words from the song. The singer is singing about people, and the words are “always in danger”.
“Always in danger”
I guess some more than others. But we all get our turn.




I found the song. Went right to it.  I was pretty sure who it was.  Good song.

No comments: