Tuesday, December 17, 2019

ON INTENT




I got this story from a long time ago I sent to the House Committee. They are probably saving it for the Senate. I’ll give you the short version.
Back when I lived on Lancaster a friend of mine and his wife came over on New Years Eve for a couple minutes. They had a Corvette with a T Top and it was a nice night, so they had the T Top off. When they left, they spotted one of the local girls working the street. They pulled over, and they asked her how much it would be to have a go with the two of them.
Now, I cant hardly blame them. This particular girl wasn’t one of the regular girls. She was especially good looking, thick wavy hair, and a marvelous way of walking and tossing that hair. Real clean too. I’d even had a conversation with her one day, but that’s a whole ‘nother story.
So my friend and his wife ask how much it would be for a go with the both of them.
And the next thing you know, they were surrounded by 10 cop cars and spent the night in jail.
Its seems that clean looking hooker was a cop.
True story.

No comments: