Wednesday, June 24, 2020

BAD ASS SITE OF THE DAY

A friend posted an interesting link last year. I took the first test “How Rational Are You?”
I figured myself to be pretty rational. I was surprised to only score 28% rational. 
That means that 72% of you are more rational than I am!

I told one of my workmates about this. With my arms waving I screeched my complaint:
“They said I was only 28% Rational!”
He looked at me calmly and said “And this surprises you how?”
So I went over three of the questions with him, which he answered perfectly. This guy is so rational I cant believe I even LIKE him. But I do.
With so many people with so much time to kill I’ll provide the link to a pretty cool site. I’ve taken several of their tests, and a couple of their courses.
I just finished the one “How to spot a strong vs weak argument.” I did pretty well overall, and scored low on letting preconceived notions affect my ability to rank an argument.
Again, it’s a great site, not the usual “ What color Teddy Bear are you” kind of thing.

Here is the (click here) How Rational Are You Test. Let me know what you think.

CLEARER THINKING
Clearer Thinking’s mission is to close the gap between insights from research about human behavior and actions in the real world. We start with the best research we can find and perform our own original studies in order to build best-in-class, interactive tools and mini-courses that you can use to change your habits, make better decisions, and achieve your goals.

4 comments:

David Kanigan said...

"And this surprises you how" Still laughing. This could so apply to me. Thanks for sharing this Steve. I'm off to take the test.

Bulletholes said...

Be sure and reort back your score. I think one reason I scored low was because not many people had been to the site before me. Yeah, thats it!

Louise Gallagher said...

What a cool site!

Thanks for the link

I scored 60% - I'm a skeptic though - that surprised me!

Bulletholes said...

60% is pretty darn good for a skeptic. I used to be more skeptical than I am now. When I do the "What color Unicorn are you test" it comes back grey.
Thanks for stopping by Louise!