Thursday, July 23, 2020

DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

I had a weird one last week. I dreamed that an old buddy of mine needed some help on something. Don’t remember exactly what.
I said “I’ve given you enough help. You are going to have to do this on your own”
And he said “But I helped you in in the exact same thing. Why wont you help me?”
I said “When did you help me?”
He said “In the dream you had earlier”
And while I was in this dream I thought back and yes, he was right, I had dreamed earlier he helped me.
And the thing is in real life this guy has helped me a lot. Back in my addiction he tried to help me so much I had to stop calling him for help.
But back to the dream.
I said “When did you help me?”
He said “In the dream you had earlier”
So I said “Yeah, but that was different”.
You should have seen the look on his face. I woke up, LMAO.

That was Thursday last week. He calls me out of the blue on Sunday night.
“Steve, Vickie and I had a fight. I need a place to stay tonight”
Surprised I was not. She’s a bitch.
“Sure Buddy, come on over!”


No comments: