Friday, December 07, 2012

I SHOULD WRITE MORE POLTICAL POSTS THAN I DO

I lay awake all nnight working on this. Its pretty bad.

John Boehner walks into a bar. Obama is the bartender.
“I’d like a beer” says Boehner.
“We don’t serve beer” says Obama.
“Then gimme a whiskey sour” demands Boehner.
“We don’t have that either” says Obama.
“Well, what do you have?”
“All we have is Kool-Aid” says the president.
Boehner wipes the sweat from his brow, looks like he might cry and says:
“Well, better make it a double.”


"Hmmm, its not that bad after all"


1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

One thing that I learned about generating political posts, if you try to be civil, and appreciate the positions of both sides and take an approach which incorporates both views, instead of being praised by both sides, you'll be attacked by both.

But humor always helps.