Thursday, January 24, 2013

"MY NAME IS BULLETHOLES, AND I'LL BE YOUR WAITER TONIGHT"

I went and applied for a waiters job at Pappadeux a few years back, just to pick up a little extra cash.
The manager asked what qualifications I had for that job.
“Well, I was a chef for 25 years” I said.
“Really?” he said “Where at?”
“A few local Country Clubs, and 6 years with Hyatt.”
“Hmm. Interesting. Any other qualifications?”
I looked at him. He couldn’t have been a day over 25.
I asked him “Have you ever wrestled an alligator?”
He looked at me funny. “No, no I never have”
I looked at him, all wide eyed and crazy like, and said:
“Well I have. Wrestled him, kilt him, skinned him, cleaned him, cooked him and ate him with a nice Remoulade and a little Cole Slaw”

I didn’t get the job, but I think that’s one of the best interviews I ever had.


3 comments:

Steven Nicolle said...

Classic! What a moron this guy must have been. Any more experience..pfftt
lol

Ray said...

Did you tell him you wrestled that gator for 25 years before you kilt it?

red dirt girl said...

OMG - you crack me UP, cowboy!!!

I'll be smiling all day tomorrow thinking about this story.

thanks!!
xxx