Wednesday, October 10, 2007

REPORTS

I would like to run a Report that is based on a Report that was generated from a Report that was transferred to and analized by an EXCEL spreadsheet after having been lifted from an Oracle Program that was created with a 2/4 Time Signature and pasted to a Song and Dance Routine done with a 15/16 Time Signature.

I know that no one has any idea what I am talking about but thats not important.
Its only important that I don't know what I am talking about.
Thanks for listening.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

What exactly are you trying to say here? Is this a new class or something?

bulletholes said...

i'm having what I call a "Bad Data Day".

GEWELS said...

Hey. that fish is bigger than mine...always showing me up- ain'tcha?

Kilroy_60 said...

Depends, I suppose, on how much it will matta whether you have the data.

Mother of Invention said...

I don't know but that dance is awfully fast!!!

Hey, just noticed your pic with the huge fish! What kind of fish and how many llb?

bulletholes said...

Ol' roy makes another surprise inspection! Of coa'se the Data matta's! i've been cleaniung Dirty Data for about two years now and I am getiing close to having it all done!

Gewels- i could not begin to "outshine" you, babe!

mom- its a Freshwater Striper...caught on a "Bomber L'il A" from lake Whitney...12 lbs.....I should out up the one that went 21 lbs.

GrizzBabe said...

This post reads like one of my days at the office!