Wednesday, March 04, 2020

VOTER FRAUD


Early voting? Online voting?
Its too much fun to go in person.
It took a while for them to get me set up. I had an address change. The computer was fighting them, like it didnt want me to vote.
"Am going to get to exercise my franchise here today?" I asked.
"Yes sir Mr. Renfro, just bear with us."
After much wrangling and a few more minutes I asked "Could this have something to do with me having already voted twice at other locations with my fake ID's?"
You should have seen the look on the two ladies faces! One of them was a Judge. She just laughed.
They finally got me all set and the Judge Lady says "You are completely legitimate now"
I said "So does this mean I'ma start having to pay taxes?"
I had that room in tears.


Note: 
I went to vote by my house in Handley. Low rent district. The line stretched out the door. The man said it was about an hour wait. He said four of their ten machines weren’t working.

I thought to myself I ought to go to ritzy Upper Middle Class  Bedford, where presumably there are fewer Democratic voters. So I trekked to Bedford, where I was able to waltz right in. It may have had less to do with fewer Democratic voters, and more to do with the fact there were 15 machines, all working beautifully.
A suspicious person might think that the practice of suppressing the vote in poorer districts is alive and well.
Read that again.
A suspicious person might think that the practice of suppressing the vote in poorer districts is alive and well.

No comments: