Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I THOUGHT HE WAS A BUM UNTIL HE REPLACED MY LIQUOR CABINET"


Helen Gurley Brown and Lessons in Love:
One- "Take time to court her."
Two- "Make her talk to you, and you listen!"
Three- "Admire her character, even if she doesn’t have any."
Four- "Forget your success stories"
Five- "Don’t be a Caveman. How many times do you have to be told?"


EIGH
T- "NEVER DRINK ALL HER BOOZE WITHOUT REPLACING IT. I THOUGHT HE WAS A BUM UNTIL HE REPLACED MY LIQUOR CABINET"





For a real treat, listen to Side One Here...


She is a dynamo! Check out at least the first 3 minutes!

2 comments:

red dirt girl said...

That Helen ..... I don't know whether to cheer her or throw tomatoes at her ...she made Cosmopolitan a success story for ages. Who knows?? Funny in a wincing sort of way.

xxx

bulletholes said...

The whole thing cracks me up. And her voice, I got to tell you , her voice is kinda hot.
Hey Red!