Friday, April 01, 2011

SOUBRIQUET

Some of you may have read my stories about my mom and dad and the year that I lost them. Some of you may know my buddy Souby at Grit in the Gears. He lost his mom last week, and put up what I think is a marvelous story that he will treasure always. He tells it in his usual excellent style, and I could not help but smile with a lump in my throat to read it. It may not have been appropriate while reading a Eulogy, but I actually spewed coffee to hear what an imp his mother had been.
She hid it behind the lettuce.
Good for her.
Click here to read Soubriquets post...SHE"S GONE 

1 comment:

Martijn said...

I'll admit I didn't read the Soubriquets post (I have this extreme fear and denial thing for Death, and I didn't want to spoil my good mood, horrible but the truth) but I still want to pay respect to the both of you, and say how touched I am by this post.