Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A FATTER OF MACT...

I noticed that Grizbabe has added to her list of “6 weird things’ and that Kissyface strummed up a whopping 13 entries for her stellar list and I had been thinking that I should add to mine. It was completely serendipituous that I found myself tagged by Citizen H. A Kayak-King he is , and an ex-Marine, whose site I had not visited in some time. Had it not been for his gentlemanly willingness and courage to speak up in defense of a lady, I doubt that I would have found the tag, or that the tag would have been offered.

"Share five off the wall, strange, unusual or just little-known facts about yourself.”

I will do this tag in the next few days; it is a slightly different skew on my “6 weird things” that can be viewed by clicking Cuckoo for those of you that just can’t wait... Like Citizen H, I thoroughly enjoyed the introspection that occurs while responding to these topics.
Please consider this a communal tag for those who are so inclined.

8 comments:

Old Lady said...

What's this a prequel? Getting us all hot & bothered for personal info!!!

Annelisa said...

:-D I'll be watching and waiting... better be good after that into!!

bulletholes said...

Have I got you cookin', ol lady?
It is really an ending for the last several posts...if you "follow" me...

Old Lady said...

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean?

Mother of Invention said...

I can't even remember doing this...did I? I'm losin' it! Re-read yours now ...did Water Baby live with you while in the trailer with no electricity etc.? You've come a long way.

kissyface said...

steve - thanks for the plug. if i'm the whopping 13, does that make me wierdest?

bulletholes said...

KF- every time you say something you further prove that you are the smartest of the weirdest, which may make you the weirdest; I am not smart enough to solve this Equation. I need to do a blog about the ones that I have chosen to read. You are the High Priestess, not for your answers, but for your Questions.

bulletholes said...

KF- every time you say something you further prove that you are the smartest of the weirdest, which may make you the weirdest; I am not smart enough to solve this Equation. I need to do a blog about the ones that I have chosen to read. You are the High Priestess, not for your answers, but for your Questions.