Tuesday, August 19, 2008

16,500 PEOPLE TRIED TO BOARD PLANES WITH THE PROHIBITED JUMBO LARGE SIZE OF MOUTHWASH

WHICH LANDED THEM ON THE POSSIBLE TERRORIST LIST

I remember the day they took my sons "Dirty Harry" Lunchbox away.
They said it was inappr-O-priate.
Now it seems that one School District here in the lone Star State may allow teachers to carry firearms.
Their logic is simple:
"When the federal government started making schools gun-free zones, that’s when all of these shootings started"
Did I say simple?
I meant "Pretzel".


How do you talk yourself into that?
That makes as much sense as leaning into a left hook with your face.
something about it reminds me of a song long ago about Vietnam. I can only remember one line
"Save Vietnam from the Vietnamese"

I hear they are about to arm all the citizens of Washington D.C. too.
The last thing i want is to take my kids into a store for some Marshmallow Pies and find myself in some Wild West gunfight between the forces of good and evil and have to make like Dirty Harry Callahan as we take cover between the Graham Crackers and the Cool Whip...
"Did they fire six shots or only five each? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself, kids. But being as those are .44 Magnums, the most powerful handguns in the world, and would blow our heads clean off, we've got to ask ourselves one question:
Do we feel lucky, kiddos?"



Let the insanity begin.

1 comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Oh, totally agree with you. I think we've lost it! And as much as we, the citizens, lobby, they just don't listen or care. They're all goldfingers! p.s. *laughing* about your comment on John Edwards. Nothing, nothing, nothing suprises me! Thank you for stopping by!