Friday, March 02, 2007

IN MEMORIUM

Steve has finally succumbed to whatever it is that has gotten the rest of the Country. Steve is not very tough at all and is quite the Baby when he is sick. Steve will be back, providing that he lives through it.

And, oh yeah, I have a project from David, Drawing his Conclusions on the Wall, where I get to look at the ways I've changed and the ways I've stayed the same over the last twenty years. This should be most unpleasant and i am really looking forward to it.
"There is no success like failure and failure is no success at all"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chicken soup, lots of fluid, blankets, sleep and something for the aches........get well soon, cowboy.

Mother of Invention said...

Looking forward to reading it! I know it will be entertaining and interesting. I'm going to venture that you've changed immensely....way more than I have anyway!

Aw, sick puppy better?!

Annelisa said...

Poor Steve - hope you're already better by the time I write this!