Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THE WONDER OF NATURE




I been watching watching a lot of movies lately, and I looked at Gewels list and tried "Out of Africa.
I really liked this movie and could see that what Gewels liked about it was all the great clothes that Meryl Streep wore while she "had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong Hills".
I watched it several times.

I imagined Gewels wearing the big Charcoal Blue wool scarf pinned stylishly to her Paisley Turkish Tunic with a HUGE Diamond Brooch while I saved her from Lions and Crocodiles and horny Rhesus Monkeys and stuff with my big Double-barreled Heat-Seeking shotgun, then sitting around the campfire in the African night sipping Chivas Regal while I tell her:

"Animals are more honest than humans. They don't spend all day trying to win and impress a lover...they just say "I like you, you like me, lets get to it"
Then I remove her riding boots and rub her feet.


Man, that Robert Redford really has a way.










DOUBLE POST DOO-DAH DAY

3 comments:

GEWELS said...

Yeah, but would you wash my hair?
That was the sexiest scene.
I also LOVED her Russian Wolfhound. I so would have a dog like that.
I don't know Steve- you with a gun?

bulletholes said...

(snapping fingers)
Washing her hair! Damn.

Barbara said...

You two need to be stuck on a desert island together. Now that would be an interesting movie!